Cannon Hill Anglican College is committed to building the capacity of all learners to:
- take responsibility for their own learning, adapting to constant change in society and in the world
- achieve their personal best in all aspects of their lives, developing self-confidence and a healthy self-concept
- make informed decisions in the areas of personal relationships, further education and vocational choices
- be articulate, self-motivated, independent and interdependent
- be critical, creative and reflective thinkers and problem-solvers, contributing to the well-being of society
- become spiritually literate, and to have a well-developed sense of social justice, tolerance, respect and concern for others and for the natural environment.