29 November 2014
Primary Awards CelebrationUnpublished
3 December 2014
College Auditorium - entry via Drama Wing (Krupp Road)
2014 Trivia NightUnpublished
Do you love trivia? Is your head full of interesting facts and figures? Then you will love the P&F’s Trivia Night! This event made a welcome return to the CHAC calendar last year, and we intend to continue the tradition in 2014.
The event on Friday 5 September welcomes all parents and friends who love trivia and fabulous fun. The evening will feature a variety of trivia rounds, games, lucky door prizes, team and table prizes and other fun stuff that will make this night a blast. Tickets are $12 per head, which gains you entry, a ticket for the lucky door prize, and tea or coffee.
We will make sure your appetite is sated with delicious pizza from wood-fired pizza makers, Roam’in Pizza. They will bring two pizza ovens this year, to produce double the amount of pizzas! Roam’in Pizza offers a variety of pizza, garlic bread and desserts. A cost-saving prepaid option is offered, which is an additional $10 per head. This offer buys dinner for two. Desserts can be purchased on the night.
We will also offer an alternative to pizza this year – delicious Rice Paper Rolls from Asian Delish. Having sampled these, I can say they are lovely! This option will be an extra $6 per head for one person (two rolls) or $10 if booking for two people (four rolls).
So gather your friends together on tables of no more than ten people. Please note this table limit will be strictly adhered to! Make sure you nominate a table or team name when booking. If you would like to be placed on a table with others, please indicate this on the booking form.
So get cracking and book your ticket! Visit Trybooking to grab your place on the night.
Venue: CHAC Auditorium
Date and time: Friday 5 September 2014 – 7pm for a 7.30pm start until 10pm.
Bookings: via Trybooking
Booking and food details:
- You can pre-pay for either Wood-Fired Pizzas from Roam’in Pizza or Rice Paper Rolls from Asian Delish.
- Pizza types: Hawaiian, Works, Vegetarian, Pepperoni, or Ultimate Meat.
- Pizza Meal Deal for two includes one garlic pizza and one eight-piece pizza.
- You will order the pizza types upon entry.
- You can order pizza on the night - cost will be $21 for one garlic pizza and one pizza, or $14 for one pizza. Payment can be made directly to Roam’in Pizza if ordering on the night.
- Rice Paper Roll types: BBQ Pork, Vegetarian, Lemongrass Chicken or Prawn. Rolls come with dipping sauce.
- You will be required to order the Rice Paper Rolls prior to the night as they are pre-made fresh on the day.
- The maximum number of people on a table is 10.
- Please nominate team name or table captain when booking.
- You may bring your own food and alcohol/soft drinks.
- The P&F will operate a cash bar.
Pizza Meal Deal and entry - good for two people - $44
Asian Rice Paper Rolls (two rolls) and entry for one person – $18
Asian Rice Paper Rolls (four rolls) and entry for two people - $34
Entry only, no food - $12
Grand Raffle 2014Unpublished
Tickets are now on sale for CHAC's 2014 Grand Raffle, to be drawn on 4 November. Find out more about the sensational prizes on offer.
August Open DayUnpublished
Our August Open Day on 1 August 2014 provides the opportunity to see the College in action, as staff and students go about their school day activities. The meeting point is our Auditorium, directions for which may be found on our Campus Map.
The Open Day commences at 9.15am and concludes at 12pm. The program commences with a formal presentation in the College Auditorium, which includes the Principal’s Address at 9.30am, followed by morning tea and student-led tours of the College. Families can opt in and out of the tours based on their commitments on the day.
Parking will not be available on campus due to staff use and the construction of our new Chapel and Auditorium Foyer. Parking is available in streets adjoining the College. Registration is not necessary and we look forward to welcoming visitors to our friendly campus.