Welcome to CHAC's Past Students' Association (PSA). The purpose of the PSA is to represent the interests of past students of the College, support the College in ongoing ventures, and unify all past students as members of the broader College community.
To support and represent the interests of past students of Cannon Hill Anglican College as well as the College community.
To actively contribute to a supportive and nurturing College community that will provide ongoing benefits and assistance to current and future members of the PSA and wider community.
Since the relaunch of the Association, the Committee has been involved in a variety of activities, including:
- The development of the Constitution
- Development of a long-term Strategic and Financial Plan
- Developing a fee structure for members
- Organising events such as reunions and social events and representing the Association at College events
- Initiating our new mentoring and networking program for both past and present students
- The development and funding of a new Past Students' Association Bursary for a Year 11 student
- A transition event for graduating Year 12 students
- Production of a newsletter to share events, news and updates.
Future plans include:
- To grow the membership base
- Encourage the support of more committee members
- To organise a reunion each year for the 10 and 20 year graduates
- Develop interstate and, when applicable, 30 year reunions
- Host personal development events as well as career and networking nights
- Active involvement in the College community.
We are always looking for new people to get involved in the Association or to let us know ideas for the successful and relevant development of a thriving Past Students' Association. And, of course, for members. Please peruse the following pages to find out more.